By implementing art. 13 GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) we declare that:
The administrator of your personal data is MAX BERGER AVIATION Maciej Kowalczyk, ul. Księżycowa 3/34, 01-934 Warszawa, NIP: 951-186-83-42 which aims to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the Regulation on the protection of personal data.
Email address for contact regarding information regarding personal data [email protected]
Legal basis, purposes and dates of personal data processing.
Personal data is collected in order to:
Presenting a commercial offer, marketing activities and servicing the newsletter based on the client’s consent.
Legal basis. Art. Regulation 6 section 1 letter AND
Length of processing period: Until consent is withdrawn. Consent can be withdrawn at any time on the websites callandfly.pl and at [email protected]
Preparation, conclusion, proper performance, termination or other activities necessary for the implementation of contracts concluded with the client.
Legal basis. Regulation, art. 6 clause 1 let. B
Length of data processing period:
- Until the termination of the contract, and after that time, for other lawful purposes related to the contract, e.g. the period for securing possible claims, archiving activities until the end of the calendar year in which the 20-year summer period expires from the moment of collecting personal data.
- In the event that the contract has not been concluded, for a period of twenty years from the moment of obtaining personal data.
Compliance with obligations arising from legal provisions.
Legal basis, Regulation Art. 6 clause 1 lit. C.
Length of processing period: Until Max Berger Aviation complies with the obligations set out in individual legal provisions.
Protection of the legitimate interest of the administrator, in particular the monitoring of services rendered.
Legal basis. Regulation, art.6 par.1 lit. F.
Length of processing period: Not more than 90 days.
Categories of personal data processed by Max Berger Aviation as a personal data administrator:
- Personal data e.g. First name Last name
- Contact details, e.g. telephone number, home address, email address
- Identification data, e.g. passport number, visa number.
In the case of services provided outside the European Union, it may be necessary to transfer personal data to third countries on the basis of international agreements. Legal basis Regulation Art. 49 point 1 letter b.
The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Public authorities, institutions or third parties authorized to request access or receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
- Entities entrusted by the data administrator with the processing of personal data based on concluded contracts, e.g. commercial agents, airline companies, airport service providers, IT providers, accounting services and other services necessary for the implementation of concluded contracts
- Entities providing audit and legal services.
Access to your data is also granted to authorized employees and associates of Max Berger Aviation to the extent necessary to implement the elements of the contract.
For a detailed list of recipients of personal data, please contact [email protected]
Information about our clients’ rights
- You have the right to access your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data;
- If you feel that your personal data processed by you is not in line with reality, you have the right to rectify or supplement it,
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in cases provided for by law
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if it is processed in order to fulfill the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- You have the right to receive from the controller data, your personal data in a structured format, and transfer personal data to another administrator.
- In cases where it is considered that the processing of your personal data by the administrator violates the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the contract, with the exception of data obtained on the basis of the customer’s consent to receive a commercial and marketing offer.